Causes of Samsung Galaxy A70 Data loss
Below are some common situations or scenarios that lead to Samsung Galaxy A70 data loss. Check if you are confronted with any of them.
- Accidental deletion(like DCIM folder deletion) is one of the major causes that cause data loss from Samsung Galaxy A70;
- Factory reset is another major cause. It will removes the entire data stored within your Samsung Galaxy A70;
- The virus attack will make you lose your data from Samsung Galaxy A70;
- Interruption while transferring files from your Samsung Galaxy A70 to computer or vice versa may result in data loss on your phone. Interruption computer shutdown, phone shutdown and so on.
Many of our readers have switched their old Android phone to the latest Samsung Galaxy A70. To help S10/S10+ users, today I will share a short yet useful article about recovering deleted/lost data from Samsung Galaxy A70 without backup. If you just lose or accidentally delete some important data from your Samsung Galaxy A70, read this article carefully. I will walk you through all the things and get back the data you want.
Someone will say that it’s impossible to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy A70 phone without backup. But I will tell you that if the deleted data is not overwritten by new data, you can follow my article and get back any of them. To avoid overwriting, you need to stop using your Samsung Galaxy A70 after losing or deleting data from it. You need to use Samsung Data Recovery program to scan your Samsung Galaxy A70 and SD card deeply to find the deleted and lost data. You can preview the data and recover any of them from your Samsung Samsung Galaxy A70 to computer.
U2USoft Fonelab – Android Data Recovery is one of the best data recovery program which not only can help you recover contacts from Samsung Galaxy A70, but also allows you directly recover photos, videos, messages, call logs, WhatsApp messages and other files. What’s more, Android Data Recovery can match almost all the Android phones on the market, such as HUAWEI, OPPO, ViVo, LG, Google, Samsung, HTC, OnePlus and so on. Of course, including the latest Samsung Galaxy A70.
- Find data lost in different scenarios such as deletion, format, factory reset, root, etc.
- Recover data from Android phone memory, SD card, and broken phone
- Support all popular Android manufacturers including Samsung, HTC, Sony, Huawei, LG, etc.
- Recover 8 types of files: Photos, Message, Contacts, Call History, WhatsApp, Audio, Video, and Others (documents, pdf, etc).
- Perfectly compatible with Android OS ranges from 2.0 ~ Android P 9.0.
- Preview files prior to recovery.
- Selectively restore files without wiping current data in your device.
Download Samsung Galaxy A70 Data Recovery for Windows:
Download Samsung Galaxy A70 Data Recovery for Mac:
Directly Restore Deleted and Lost Files from Samsung Galaxy A70
Step 1. Run the software and connect your Samsung Galaxy A70 to PC
Download and install and run this powerful Android Data Recovery on your PC in advance. At the same time, please connect your Samsung Galaxy A70 to the computer through its USB cable, the program will automatically detect your phone soon.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your phone
If you do not open the debug mode, the program will prompt you to enable USB debugging on your phone. It will automatically detect your Android version. After the cell phone is completed, click the “OK” button to enter the next step.
Step 3. Select the data types you want to recover
After the phone and computer connection is successful, you will see all data types that can be restored. Such as photos, videos, call logs, audio, and so on. Select the data what you want. And then click “Next” to continue the data recovery process.
Step 4. Preview and recover the data you want on Samsung Galaxy A70
After the scan is completed, all types of files are displayed in the list on the left. The right is the detailed information for each of the corresponding items. You can preview them carefully one by one, and then check those what you need and click “Recover” to restore them.