What is VOC file?
VOC files store digitized wave sounds, including the speech used in cutscenes and monster sound effects. RCA Digital Recorders uses VOC file format to store recordings. VOC files from RCA digital voice recorder will not play in Windows Media Player, iTunes, QuickTime, or any other media software you probably already have.
Symptoms with VOC Files
- Unable to add VOC to iTunes and syncing VOC to their mobile devices including iPod, iPhone, iPad for enjoy on the go.
- Trouble to importing VOC to early version iMovie like iMovie HD Unable to load VOC files with 6 channels (5.1 VOC).
- Difficult to play VOC Audio with Windows Media Player and other media players.
- Unable to open VOC files with Windows Movie Maker, PowerPoint, and other Windows software.
- Be warned when upload iMovie creations to YouTube if VOC audio files from iLife Sound Effects Library are used.
Solution for VOC Files
To solve the headache issue, converting VOC to MP3, a much more versatile and compatible format across operating systems is recommended. If you are concerned about the output audio quality, converting VOC to 320kbps MP3 or converting VOC to lossless WAV will help you reserve much audio quality during the conversion process. You may have specific needs like convert VOC to M4R, WMA, AAC, AIFF, or convert VOC to M4A.
Introduction of VOC Converter
U2USoft Audio Converter for Windows or Mac is a great Audio files Converter, which provides an easy way to convert your favorite audio files on Windows or Mac OS X. Many audio files can be converted among CAF, MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, M4R, M4B, AAC, AC3, OGG, AIFF, QCP, MKA, etc. The great software supports batch audio files conversion that means you can convert multiple audio files at the same time.
What’s more, you can use this audio converter to extract the audio track from all popular movies or music videos, such as AVI, DivX, WMV, MPG, MOV, MP4, H.264, 3GP, ASF, VOB, MKV and so forth. Free download the trial version, you’ll get the ideal audio formats with perfect sound quality.
Step-by-step Guide to Convert VOC to MP3, WAV, M4A, M4R, AIFF, etc
Preparation: Download, install and run VOC Converter for Windows or Mac
Step 1: Load VOC audio file to VOC Converter
Drag and drop the VOC files or the VOC folder directly to the main interface of U2USoft Audio Converter (for Mac). Or click the “Add files” button to import VOC audio files to this VOC converter.
Step 2: Set Output Formats
Click the drop-down button right beside “Profile” to set output profile to MP3, WAV, M4R, M4A, AIFF, or other of you desired audio formats and define the destination folder.
You can also select other audio format as output format according to your specific needs from the “General Audio” category or the “Lossless Audio” category:
* To play VOC in iTunes, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, any version of Mac, iMovie and Quicktime, converting VOC to MP3, AIFF, M4A, M4R is recommended.
* To play VOC files in Windows Media Player, PowerPoint, Windows Movie Maker, converting VOC to WAV, MP3 is recommended.
* To edit VOC in Sony Vegas, Avid, and Adobe Premiere or to play VOC on Android, Samsung Galaxy, PS3, Xbox 360, BlackBerry, we had better convert VOC to MP3 or WAV.
* To play VOC in RealPlayer, we can convert VOC to RA, MP3 and etc.
Click “Browse” to specify the destination folder.
Step 3: Advanced settings (Optional)
Click “Setting…” to open “Profile Settings” Window where you can adjust audio volume to desired level, increase or decrease audio bitrate, change audio codec.
To convert VOC to 320kbps MP3, go to “Audio Settings” secion. Click the “Audio Bitrate” drop-down and select 320.
To convert VOC to 24 bit WAV, in “Audio Settings” section, choose “WAV 24bit” in the “Encoder” drop-down. Click “OK” to save the setting.
Step 4: Start VOC Conversion
Press “Convert” button to start the VOC conversion. It will be finished with high output quality and fast converting speed.
After the conversion is done, click “Open Folder” in the bottom of the software interface to locate the converted file.
Converting VOC and 6 channels VOC to MP3, M4R, WAV, AAC, M4a, OGG, etc is just that easy and fast with the professional VOC Converter. Go ahead to enjoy your work now.