Tags: mka converter, mac mka converter,*mka. to mp3 converter, change mka to mp3, transcode mka to mp3, convert .mka to mp3, convert mka audio, mka to aiff, mka to wav, mka to m4a, mka to aac, play mka audio file, play mka on windows, mka converter windows 10, how to convert mka to mp3, mka file converter, convert 6 channels mka, mka 5.1, mka converter mac os x, mka converter mac mojave, convert 6 channel mka, convert 6 channel mka
What is MKA file?
MKA is the typical audio-only Matroska container which can contain any supported audio compression format, such as MP2, MP3, Vorbis, AAC, AC3, DTS, or PCM, but no video. MKA files may typically comprise a complete music album in one single file, where file chapters mark each song. Besides, the file can have attachments like lyrics or JPEG cover, or even show a Karaoke subtitle stream. Although it’s so cool, however, you may get some common problems when playing MKA files
Symptoms with MKA Files
- Unable to add MKA to iTunes and syncing MKA to their mobile devices including iPod, iPhone, iPad for enjoy on the go.
- Trouble to importing MKA to early version iMovie like iMovie HD Unable to load MKA files with 6 channels (5.1 MKA).
- Difficult to play MKA Audio with Windows Media Player and other media players.
- Unable to open MKA files with Windows Movie Maker, PowerPoint, and other Windows software.
- Be warned when upload iMovie creations to YouTube if MKA audio files from iLife Sound Effects Library are used.
Solution for MKA Files
To solve the headache issue, converting MKA to MP3, a much more versatile and compatible format across operating systems is recommended. If you are concerned about the output audio quality, converting MKA to 320kbps MP3 or converting MKA to lossless WAV will help you reserve much audio quality during the conversion process. You may have specific needs like convert MKA to M4R, WMA, AAC, AIFF, or convert MKA to M4A.
Introduction of MKA Converter
U2USoft Audio Converter for Windows or Mac is a great Audio files Converter, which provides an easy way to convert your favorite audio files on Windows or Mac OS X. Many audio files can be converted among CAF, MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, M4R, M4B, AAC, AC3, OGG, AIFF, FLAC, MKA, etc. The great software supports batch audio files conversion that means you can convert multiple audio files at the same time.
What’s more, you can use this audio converter to extract the audio track from all popular movies or music videos, such as AVI, DivX, WMV, MPG, MOV, MP4, H.264, 3GP, ASF, VOB, MKV and so forth. Free download the trial version, you’ll get the ideal audio formats with perfect sound quality.
Step-by-step Guide to Convert MKA to MP3, WAV, M4A, M4R, AIFF, etc
Preparation: Download, install and run MKA Converter for Windows or Mac
Step 1: Load MKA audio file to MKA Converter
Drag and drop the MKA files or the MKA folder directly to the main interface of U2USoft Audio Converter (for Mac). Or click the “Add files” button to import MKA audio files to this MKA converter.
Step 2: Set Output Formats
Click the drop-down button right beside “Profile” to set output profile to MP3, WAV, M4R, M4A, AIFF, or other of you desired audio formats and define the destination folder.
You can also select other audio format as output format according to your specific needs from the “General Audio” category or the “Lossless Audio” category:
* To play MKA in iTunes, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, any version of Mac, iMovie and Quicktime, converting MKA to MP3, AIFF, M4A, M4R is recommended.
* To play MKA files in Windows Media Player, PowerPoint, Windows Movie Maker, converting MKA to WAV, MP3 is recommended.
* To edit MKA in Sony Vegas, Avid, and Adobe Premiere or to play MKA on Android, Samsung Galaxy, PS3, Xbox 360, BlackBerry, we had better convert MKA to MP3 or WAV.
* To play MKA in RealPlayer, we can convert MKA to RA, MP3 and etc.
Click “Browse” to specify the destination folder.
Step 3: Advanced settings (Optional)
Click “Setting…” to open “Profile Settings” Window where you can adjust audio volume to desired level, increase or decrease audio bitrate, change audio codec.
To convert MKA to 320kbps MP3, go to “Audio Settings” secion. Click the “Audio Bitrate” drop-down and select 320.
To convert MKA to 24 bit WAV, in “Audio Settings” section, choose “WAV 24bit” in the “Encoder” drop-down. Click “OK” to save the setting.
Step 4: Start MKA Conversion
Press “Convert” button to start the MKA conversion. It will be finished with high output quality and fast converting speed.
After the conversion is done, click “Open Folder” in the bottom of the software interface to locate the converted file.
Converting MKA and 6 channels MKA to MP3, M4R, WAV, AAC, M4a, OGG, etc is just that easy and fast with the professional MKA Converter. Go ahead to enjoy your work now.