Summary: Do you want to play blu-ray movie on Mac without conversion? Do you like enjoying Blu-ray disc without ripping the Blu-ray discs? Read
As Mac is now popular computer, lots of people may want to watch Blu-ray movies on their Macs. However, if you want to do so, it requires ripping or converting the movies to your local hard disk drive first. It may take a lot of time and energy. U2USoft Mac Blu-ray Player is a movie player that plays Blu-ray movies from the original source discs. This article can offer you a brief tutorial to play Blu-ray on Mac without conversion.
See what we need:
1. A Mac computer
2. Blu-ray drive (USB should be above 2.0)
3. Blu-ray Player software (U2USoft Mac Blu-ray Player software)
5. A Bluray Disc(BD)
How does it work:
1. Free download & install the U2USoft Blu-ray Player application.
2. Connect your Mac with Blu-ray drive.
3. After inserting a Blu-ray disc and launching the U2USoft Blu-ray Player application, you can select your disc. After the application scans the disc, it begins playback.
Give it a try
You can have a free trial to try the application before you purchase it. Try it out and see if it works for you.