What is QCP file?
The QCP file format is used by many cellular telephone manufacturers to provide ring tones and record voice. It is based on RIFF, a generic format for storing chunks of data identified by tags. The QCP format does not specify how voice data in the file is encoded. Rather, it is a container format. QCP files are typically encoded QCELP or EVRC.
Symptoms with QCP Files
- Unable to add QCP to iTunes and syncing QCP to their mobile devices including iPod, iPhone, iPad for enjoy on the go.
- Trouble to importing QCP to early version iMovie like iMovie HD Unable to load QCP files with 6 channels (5.1 QCP).
- Difficult to play QCP Audio with Windows Media Player and other media players.
- Unable to open QCP files with Windows Movie Maker, PowerPoint, and other Windows software.
- Be warned when upload iMovie creations to YouTube if QCP audio files from iLife Sound Effects Library are used.
Solution for QCP Files
To solve the headache issue, converting QCP to MP3, a much more versatile and compatible format across operating systems is recommended. If you are concerned about the output audio quality, converting QCP to 320kbps MP3 or converting QCP to lossless WAV will help you reserve much audio quality during the conversion process. You may have specific needs like convert QCP to M4R, WMA, AAC, AIFF, or convert QCP to M4A.
Introduction of QCP Converter
U2USoft Audio Converter for Windows or Mac is a great Audio files Converter, which provides an easy way to convert your favorite audio files on Windows or Mac OS X. Many audio files can be converted among CAF, MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, M4R, M4B, AAC, AC3, OGG, AIFF, QCP, MKA, etc. The great software supports batch audio files conversion that means you can convert multiple audio files at the same time.
What’s more, you can use this audio converter to extract the audio track from all popular movies or music videos, such as AVI, DivX, WMV, MPG, MOV, MP4, H.264, 3GP, ASF, VOB, MKV and so forth. Free download the trial version, you’ll get the ideal audio formats with perfect sound quality.
Step-by-step Guide to Convert QCP to MP3, WAV, M4A, M4R, AIFF, etc
Preparation: Download, install and run QCP Converter for Windows or Mac
Step 1: Load QCP audio file to QCP Converter
Drag and drop the QCP files or the QCP folder directly to the main interface of U2USoft Audio Converter (for Mac). Or click the “Add files” button to import QCP audio files to this QCP converter.
Step 2: Set Output Formats
Click the drop-down button right beside “Profile” to set output profile to MP3, WAV, M4R, M4A, AIFF, or other of you desired audio formats and define the destination folder.
You can also select other audio format as output format according to your specific needs from the “General Audio” category or the “Lossless Audio” category:
* To play QCP in iTunes, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, any version of Mac, iMovie and Quicktime, converting QCP to MP3, AIFF, M4A, M4R is recommended.
* To play QCP files in Windows Media Player, PowerPoint, Windows Movie Maker, converting QCP to WAV, MP3 is recommended.
* To edit QCP in Sony Vegas, Avid, and Adobe Premiere or to play QCP on Android, Samsung Galaxy, PS3, Xbox 360, BlackBerry, we had better convert QCP to MP3 or WAV.
* To play QCP in RealPlayer, we can convert QCP to RA, MP3 and etc.
Click “Browse” to specify the destination folder.
Step 3: Advanced settings (Optional)
Click “Setting…” to open “Profile Settings” Window where you can adjust audio volume to desired level, increase or decrease audio bitrate, change audio codec.
To convert QCP to 320kbps MP3, go to “Audio Settings” secion. Click the “Audio Bitrate” drop-down and select 320.
To convert QCP to 24 bit WAV, in “Audio Settings” section, choose “WAV 24bit” in the “Encoder” drop-down. Click “OK” to save the setting.
Step 4: Start QCP Conversion
Press “Convert” button to start the QCP conversion. It will be finished with high output quality and fast converting speed.
After the conversion is done, click “Open Folder” in the bottom of the software interface to locate the converted file.
Converting QCP and 6 channels QCP to MP3, M4R, WAV, AAC, M4a, OGG, etc is just that easy and fast with the professional QCP Converter. Go ahead to enjoy your work now.