What is ADTS file?
A file with the ADTS file extension is an Audio Data Transport Stream file. This file format stores sections of an audio file in various frames, each of which include the audio data and header information. AAC files streamed online are often transferred in the ADTS format.
Symptoms with ADTS Files
- Unable to add ADTS to iTunes and syncing ADTS to their mobile devices including iPod, iPhone, iPad for enjoy on the go.
- Trouble to importing ADTS to early version iMovie like iMovie HD Unable to load ADTS files with 6 channels (5.1 ADTS).
- Difficult to play ADTS Audio with Windows Media Player and other media players.
- Unable to open ADTS files with Windows Movie Maker, PowerPoint, and other Windows software.
- Be warned when upload iMovie creations to YouTube if ADTS audio files from iLife Sound Effects Library are used.
Solution for ADTS Files
To solve the headache issue, converting ADTS to MP3, a much more versatile and compatible format across operating systems is recommended. If you are concerned about the output audio quality, converting ADTS to 320kbps MP3 or converting ADTS to lossless WAV will help you reserve much audio quality during the conversion process. You may have specific needs like convert ADTS to M4R, WMA, AAC, AIFF, or convert ADTS to M4A.
Introduction of ADTS Converter
U2USoft Audio Converter for Windows or Mac is a great Audio files Converter, which provides an easy way to convert your favorite audio files on Windows or Mac OS X. Many audio files can be converted among CAF, MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, M4R, M4B, AAC, AC3, OGG, AIFF, QCP, ADTS, etc. The great software supports batch audio files conversion that means you can convert multiple audio files at the same time.
What’s more, you can use this audio converter to extract the audio track from all popular movies or music videos, such as AVI, DivX, WMV, MPG, MOV, MP4, H.264, 3GP, ASF, VOB, MKV and so forth. Free download the trial version, you’ll get the ideal audio formats with perfect sound quality.
Step-by-step Guide to Convert ADTS to MP3, WAV, M4A, M4R, AIFF, etc
Preparation: Download, install and run ADTS Converter for Windows or Mac
Step 1: Load ADTS audio file to ADTS Converter
Drag and drop the ADTS files or the ADTS folder directly to the main interface of U2USoft Audio Converter (for Mac). Or click the “Add files” button to import ADTS audio files to this ADTS converter.
Step 2: Set Output Formats
Click the drop-down button right beside “Profile” to set output profile to MP3, WAV, M4R, M4A, AIFF, or other of you desired audio formats and define the destination folder.
You can also select other audio format as output format according to your specific needs from the “General Audio” category or the “Lossless Audio” category:
* To play ADTS in iTunes, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, any version of Mac, iMovie and Quicktime, converting ADTS to MP3, AIFF, M4A, M4R is recommended.
* To play ADTS files in Windows Media Player, PowerPoint, Windows Movie Maker, converting ADTS to WAV, MP3 is recommended.
* To edit ADTS in Sony Vegas, Avid, and Adobe Premiere or to play ADTS on Android, Samsung Galaxy, PS3, Xbox 360, BlackBerry, we had better convert ADTS to MP3 or WAV.
* To play ADTS in RealPlayer, we can convert ADTS to RA, MP3 and etc.
Click “Browse” to specify the destination folder.
Step 3: Advanced settings (Optional)
Click “Setting…” to open “Profile Settings” Window where you can adjust audio volume to desired level, increase or decrease audio bitrate, change audio codec.
To convert ADTS to 320kbps MP3, go to “Audio Settings” secion. Click the “Audio Bitrate” drop-down and select 320.
To convert ADTS to 24 bit WAV, in “Audio Settings” section, choose “WAV 24bit” in the “Encoder” drop-down. Click “OK” to save the setting.
Step 4: Start ADTS Conversion
Press “Convert” button to start the ADTS conversion. It will be finished with high output quality and fast converting speed.
After the conversion is done, click “Open Folder” in the bottom of the software interface to locate the converted file.
Converting ADTS and 6 channels ADTS to MP3, M4R, WAV, AAC, M4a, OGG, etc is just that easy and fast with the professional ADTS Converter. Go ahead to enjoy your work now.