Tags: aac converter, mac aac converter,*aac. to mp3 converter, change aac to mp3, transcode aac to mp3, convert .aac to mp3, convert aac audio, aac to aiff, aac to wav, aac to m4a, aac to ac3, play aac audio file, play aac on windows, aac converter windows 10, how to convert aac to mp3, aac file converter, convert 6 channels aac, aac 5.1, aac converter mac os x, aac converter mac mojave, convert 6 channel aac, convert 6 channel aac
What is AAC file?
AAC – Stands for Advanced Audio Coding. It’s a type of digital audio file and has been promoted as the successor of mp3. AAC generally offers higher-quality sound than an MP3 while using the same amount of disk space. But sometimes your player may not support the protected AAC files. And you would like to convert aac file to other common format.
Symptoms with AAC Files
- Unable to add AAC to iTunes and syncing AAC to their mobile devices including iPod, iPhone, iPad for enjoy on the go.
- Trouble to importing AAC to early version iMovie like iMovie HD Unable to load AAC files with 6 channels (5.1 AAC).
- Difficult to play AAC Audio with Windows Media Player and other media players.
- Unable to open AAC files with Windows Movie Maker, PowerPoint, and other Windows software.
- Be warned when upload iMovie creations to YouTube if AAC audio files from iLife Sound Effects Library are used.
Solution for AAC Files
To solve the headache issue, converting AAC to MP3, a much more versatile and compatible format across operating systems is recommended. If you are concerned about the output audio quality, converting AAC to 320kbps MP3 or converting AAC to lossless WAV will help you reserve much audio quality during the conversion process. You may have specific needs like convert AAC to M4R, WMA, AAC, AIFF, or convert AAC to M4A.
Introduction of AAC Converter
U2USoft Audio Converter for Windows or Mac is a great Audio files Converter, which provides an easy way to convert your favorite audio files on Windows or Mac OS X. Many audio files can be converted among CAF, MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, M4R, M4B, AAC, AC3, OGG, AIFF, FLAC, MKA, AAC, etc. The great software supports batch audio files conversion that means you can convert multiple audio files at the same time.
What’s more, you can use this audio converter to extract the audio track from all popular movies or music videos, such as AVI, DivX, WMV, MPG, MOV, MP4, H.264, 3GP, ASF, VOB, MKV and so forth. Free download the trial version, you’ll get the ideal audio formats with perfect sound quality.
Step-by-step Guide to Convert AAC to MP3, WAV, M4A, M4R, AIFF, etc
Preparation: Download, install and run AAC Converter for Windows or Mac
Step 1: Load AAC audio file to AAC Converter
Drag and drop the AAC files or the AAC folder directly to the main interface of U2USoft Audio Converter (for Mac). Or click the “Add files” button to import AAC audio files to this AAC converter.
Step 2: Set Output Formats
Click the drop-down button right beside “Profile” to set output profile to MP3, WAV, M4R, M4A, AIFF, or other of you desired audio formats and define the destination folder.
You can also select other audio format as output format according to your specific needs from the “General Audio” category or the “Lossless Audio” category:
* To play AAC in iTunes, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, any version of Mac, iMovie and Quicktime, converting AAC to MP3, AIFF, M4A, M4R is recommended.
* To play AAC files in Windows Media Player, PowerPoint, Windows Movie Maker, converting AAC to WAV, MP3 is recommended.
* To edit AAC in Sony Vegas, Avid, and Adobe Premiere or to play AAC on Android, Samsung Galaxy, PS3, Xbox 360, BlackBerry, we had better convert AAC to MP3 or WAV.
* To play AAC in RealPlayer, we can convert AAC to RA, MP3 and etc.
Click “Browse” to specify the destination folder.
Step 3: Advanced settings (Optional)
Click “Setting…” to open “Profile Settings” Window where you can adjust audio volume to desired level, increase or decrease audio bitrate, change audio codec.
To convert AAC to 320kbps MP3, go to “Audio Settings” secion. Click the “Audio Bitrate” drop-down and select 320.
To convert AAC to 24 bit WAV, in “Audio Settings” section, choose “WAV 24bit” in the “Encoder” drop-down. Click “OK” to save the setting.
Step 4: Start AAC Conversion
Press “Convert” button to start the AAC conversion. It will be finished with high output quality and fast converting speed.
After the conversion is done, click “Open Folder” in the bottom of the software interface to locate the converted file.
Converting AAC and 6 channels AAC to MP3, M4R, WAV, AAC, M4a, OGG, etc is just that easy and fast with the professional AAC Converter. Go ahead to enjoy your work now.